About FingerLess Gloves
The next time you will need to come to grips with the frigid cold dont bother with those awkward mittens! Rather, retain digit dexterity with the Gravity Threads Unisex FingerLess Gloves Stretch Knit Gloves. Made of soft and stretchy acrylic fiber to maintain your precious hands toasty, but it keeps your palms exposed so you can create that text or take that call. FingerLess Gloves offered in a variety of colors to match your favorite hat or coat.
FingerLess Gloves Characteristic:
- The next time you need to come to grips with the freezing cold dont bother with these cumbersome mittens! Instead, keep digit dexterity using the Gravity Threads Unisex Warm Knitted FingerLess Gloves Stretch Gloves.
- Made from soft and stretchy acrylic fiber to keep your precious hands, but it keeps your palms exposed so you can make that text or take that call. Offered in various colors to match your favorite hat or coat.
- Substance :95% Acrylic 5% Elastane
- Flat lay measurement for Mature Gloves: 8 inches ( Top to Bottom). Wrist Flat Lay Measurement – 2.8 inches ( Has Stretch). Palm Flat Lay Measurement – 3.9 inches (Has Stretch)
- For both women and men. Keeps palms elastic and functional while keeping your hands warm
- Flat Lay dimension for “Kids Black” Glove : 5 inches (Top to Bottom)
FingerLess Gloves Amazon review
“These FingerLess Gloves are just like we’d hoped for: snug, hot, and allows us to pick things up better than when we wore fingered gloves. These are just right for the times once we play with the piano. They eliminate the chill and still enable us to play the piano well. They are a terrific color, black, which will not show off stains as quickly as a lighter colour would. They work nicely for my hands: that I do not have a large wrist bone or wide hands of hands.
Other people have complained about the size: if you purchase these gloves, consider only 1 pair at first to see if they work. When they don’t, you have not lost a great deal of cash; if they do, then you will know whether you’d want more later on. The frayed edges on the finger openings can be singed with a game or ligher, which should help that. Consider hand washing or avoiding the dryer, perhaps even removing from the washer before line and turning or naturally drying–to avoid shrinkage. It’s your money. You make the decision. I can recommend, but only in a small quantity to begin with, so you know if the size is right for you.
Guys with small or moderate size wrist bones and not wide palms should do the job rather nicely. Ladies with little hands that only can stretch a tenth on the piano with effort, you should not have much problems at all. Young folks without bulky or massive hands, you may like something like that to keep out the cold as you do your typing, piano, or such. They work well for us! We have been needing a few of these gloves, and they came today. We still have them ever since we chose them out of the package! Just be careful with how big your hands. If large, you might have to keep doing a little more searching. They are extremely nice indeed!”
CHECK OUT OTHER COLORS: